DRAYTON VALLEY RV PARK
Drayton Valley RV Park Campground
6001 Weycan Drive
Drayton Valley, Alberta
CAMPING SEASON HOURS OF OPERATION
365 Days A Year
Wednesday– Monday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
On-call caretaker onsite for all your needs 7 days / week.
To Contact call 780-898-3466
On-site sani dump FREE
REASONS TO CAMP AT DRAYTON VALLEY RV PARK:
Elevated Experience Camping currently operates the Drayton Valley RV Park, and our Mission is: To help people fall in love with the outdoors again by providing an elevated camping experience.
Whether escaping your ordinary routine while spending time with the family, or if we are a stop on the way to a larger adventure, there are many reasons to stay with Elevated Experience Camping. We have many camping spots, 38 fully serviced year-round campsites, 4 fully-serviced year-round pull through campsites, 9 partially serviced tenting only campsites and 5 non-serviced tenting sites.
- Full-Service annual Campsites (30 Amp, power, water, and sewer)
- 10 % off weekday camping (Sunday-Thursday) and Monthly reservation discounts
- Hot Showers and Flush Toilets
- On-site Playground
- 3 community library boxes
- Convenience store stocked with camping needs and treats and goodies
- Fire ready Wood and kindling cut and delivered
- Pet Friendly on leash for furry family members with an off-leash dog park within walking distance
- 24/7 online reservations
- Largest pump track in Western Canada adjacent to the campground
- Newly built (2023) pool, lazy river and waterslide neighboring the Campground
- Drayton Valley Museum located on-site of the Campground
- Free Frisbee golf withing walking distance of the Campground
- Outdoor basketball courts available nearby
Camping at the Drayton Valley RV Park allows you the experience of outdoor camping without driving hours out of town. Drayton Valley RV Park is located in the Lions West Valley Park, accessible from Highway 22 commonly referred to as Highway 22 and officially named Cowboy Trail, is a 584-kilometre (363 mi) highway that travels throughout Alberta on route to Alaska.