WELCOME TO DRAYTON VALLEY RV PARK!
This quiet park is a great summer getaway for locals and tourists alike!
– We are a convenient stop along the Alaska Highway, stop for the night, or the weekend before continuing your journey!
– A focus on great customer experience ensures you get the vacation you deserve!
– Delivery Services, from firewood to games, essentials, community library and Sunday breakfast. Our goal is to elevate your camping experience!
– Unique amenities such as close proximity to golf courses and Western Canada’s largest pump track.
ON-SITE SANI DUMP
THE ALASKAN HIGHWAY
Elevated Experience Terms & Conditions 2022
REVIEW OUR FULL POLICY CAREFULLY
By clicking you are accepting all the terms of this reservation. We do not deviate from these terms, please do not ask us to. If you are not comfortable with our terms, do not reserve a campsite. Please note there has been several changes to our policies for the 2022 camping season so read our terms and conditions carefully.
Drayton Valley RV Park is open annually, therefore reservation are available 365 days a year. Your credit card number is required upon booking. A NON-REFUNDABLE $12.00 (plus GST) system fee charge will be processed on the credit card to reserve your camping reservation. If you need to cancel your reservation, we require a minimum of 72 hours’ notice (THIS IS A 24hr CLOCK THAT STARTS AT MIDNIGHT AND IS AUTOMATIC). Cancellation notices less than 72 hours at midnight will receive no refund, No-shows will be charged the full amount of their reservation.
Please Note: Unfortunately, if Elevated Experience Camping is unable to open due to government restrictions including but no limited: Pandemic, fire, traffic delays, highway closures, accidents, illness, accidentally unintentionally reserving incorrect dates, zombie apocalypse, Sasquatch sighting or any other event that could be considered an “acts of God” a refund will not be issued however, we will move your reservation to the same dates one year later or to a date that is available of your request (subject to availability). We do urge you to consider this matter seriously before you accept these terms. If less than 72 hours, our cancellation policy applies.
For the 2022 season, campers can now cancel their reservation on-line. For REFUNDS, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org excluding reservation system fees of $12.00 plus GST. We do not provide refunds on the $12.00 plus GST system fee if you accidently book into the wrong campground, and the $12.00 system fee is not transferable and all cancellation timelines and policies apply.
+* If you need to change a reservation, there is a $10.00 administration fee. Change reservation fees cannot be waived.
RV AND TENT SITES
– Check-in 3:00 pm, check-out noon; please call ahead to request early check-in
– Check-out is 12 noon 7 days a week. (late check-out may be available upon request)
– Campsite includes up to 8 guests max., one R.V. or one tent, and one vehicle per site.
– Additional tents are $15.00 per night per site (immediate children excluded).
– Additional R.V. units are $20.00 per night per site
– Parking is limited: please inquire if parking for more than one vehicle is required.
– Well behaved pets are welcome and must always be on a leash. We ask that your pet not be left alone at your Campsite and clean up after your pets. A $10.00 pet fee will be charged per campsite rental. This fee includes a safety dog tag with your campsite number encase your pet becomes loose in the campground. Dog waste stations with bags are provided throughout the campground for your convenience. There is a maximum of two pets per site. Contact Elevated Experience Camping directly at email@example.com directly if you are travelling with more than two pets.
– The is a $100 automatic fee to the credit card of file for the campsite for the following:
– Unkept Campsites
– Nails, staples, or other debris found in the firepit that would indicate unclean wood was burned
– The dropping of an ATV, recreation vehicle in the campground
– Vandalism or theft to Elevated Experience Camping or The Town of Drayton Valley property.
– Speeding within the campsite causing public danger
– The bathroom access code is 1/2/4/5 for the womens’ and the mens’. Once the code is entered, turn the knob to the right. Only flush human waste and toilet paper. Please do not flush feminine products, applicators, paper towels, disposable wipes etc.
– Household garbage only. Do not store garbage at your site, or beside the dumpster as it attacks unwanted wildlife. No cardboard, TVS, coolers, tents, chairs, or any other large items.
ELEVATED EXPERIENCE CAMPING POLICIES
– Elevated Experience Camping Drayton Valley RV Park prides ourselves on providing excellent customer service to all ages of campers.
– Quiet time hours are 11:00 pm – 7:00 am daily.
– There is a 24-hour on-site caretaker for emergencies. Please contact (780) 898-3466 for emergencies.
– You must be at least 18 years old to rent any campsite/tent site. No minors can stay without adult on-premises.
– The Speed Limit is 15km/hour. Remember, children are playing, biking, and generally having an incredible experience, so they may not be paying attention.
– Wood burning fires are allowed in designated pits only with clean wood (No PALLETS or dirty lumber). the Drayton Valley RV Park adheres to all fire bans issued by Alberta Agriculture and Forestry. If you are unsure if a fire ban is in effect, please visit https://www.albertaparks.ca/albertaparksca/advisories-public-safety/fire-bans-restrictions
A minimum reservation for long weekends is 3 nights
Reservations can be paid by Visa, Mastercard or American Express. We cannot guarantee a Visa/Mastercard Debit will work within our system.
All sites must be paid in full before proceeding to your site.
This property is privately managed by Elevated Experience Camping. We reserve the right evict/refuse service to any guests who do not adhere to the policies of Elevated Experience Camping, The Town of Drayton Valley and Tourism Alberta.
Information, policies, and prices of Elevated Experience Camping and Drayton Valley RV Park are subject to change without notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rates currently posted may be subject to change. Charges are for the use of the assigned site and campground facilities only. The Campsite is for vacation purposes only. The Town of Drayton Valley and Elevated Experience Camping Inc operators of the the Willey West Campground assume no responsibility for the loss through fire, theft, collision, natural disaster, (“Act of God” events) or otherwise to the trailer, tent, vehicle and or their contents, whether due to negligence or otherwise. Use of the the Willey West Campground and equipment for yourself, your family, and your guest is solely at your own risk and subject to Elevated Experience Camping Inc rules, receipt of a true copy of which is hereby acknowledged as well as any applicable municipal, provincial, or federal laws and regulation. The Town of Drayton Valley and Elevated Experience Camping Inc operators of the Willey West Campground and its employees, servants, contractors, or agents shall be saved harmless from any claim, whether in contract or tort, by or on behalf of all those admitted to the campground according to or because of this agreement. In addition to the set charges, any taxes levied in the trailer, any ancillary structures, or the rates charged shall be paid on registrations as may be otherwise required. The signatory, by clicking the accept button or signature on paper, represents and warrants that he/she is responsible for the signing on behalf of his/her permissions or knowledge. Any violation of this agreement, the determination of which shall be in the sole discretion of the Town of Drayton Valley and Elevated Experience Camping Inc operators of the Willey West Campground, shall result in termination of this agreement. Upon termination, the camper, his/her/they/them/their family, and guests shall be deemed to be trespassers, under the Trespass to Property Act Revised statutes of Alberta 2000-chapter T-7, and the operator is hereby appointed their respective agent for the disconnect.
New for 2022, lock your campsite location: While you have chosen your campsite and amenities, our automated optimization system may change your campsite location based on RV (unit) size. You can guarantee your chosen campsite location by paying a $5.00 lock fee.